[pmwiki-users] Questions on release 2.0.0 (PageStore class)

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Fri Sep 2 16:26:56 CDT 2005

On Fri, Sep 02, 2005 at 05:13:37PM -0400, Radu wrote:
> At 04:58 PM 9/2/2005, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> >We have to be careful here -- it's not immediately clear what
> >such a configuration option would look like.
>
> It would look like
> $checkSaves=1;

I meant from an implementation perspective.  Clearly any configuration
option would be $EnablePageStoreVerify = 1;.   In general PmWiki
configuration options always start with "$Enable".

> I didn't have in mind to allow that option for wikis using gzipped
> pagestores.

Oh, that's really all we were talking about, as a result of the
CompressedPageStore recipe (pagestoregz.php) failing with 2.0.0.
(It's fixed in 2.0.1.)

I haven't had any plans or intent to remove or eliminate the 95%
size check from the core; sorry if I left that impression.