[pmwiki-users] AuthUser enhancements

Christian Schlatter ch at schlatter.net
Fri Sep 2 14:12:01 CDT 2005

I plan to use PmWiki as a CMS-like tool for a new website, so I'd like
to have

- identity based authentication
- login/logout page
- conditional menu items

As far as I know this can be achieved using

- AuthUser Cookbook
- LoginLogout Cookbook
- including adapted Site.PageActions in template

Wouldn't it be nice to have all of this in one cookbook script ;-)

It should be relatively easy to incorporate LoginLogout into AuthUser.
Additionally a page named Site.PageActionsCond could be introduced in
wikilib. The content of this page would be (from Pm's post):

     * %item class=browse% [[{$FullName} | View]]
     * %item class=edit% [[{$FullName}?action=edit | Edit]]
     * %item class=history% [[{$FullName}?action=diff | History]]
     (:if auth upload:)
     * %item class=upload% [[{$FullName}?action=upload | Attach]]
     (:if:)
     * %item class=print% [[{$FullName}?action=print | Print]]

I know that there is already a CMSlike cookbook but I'd prefer to use
the new features of PmWiki core.

-ChristianS