[pmwiki-users] Two (:keywords:) Directives -> One <meta> Tag

H. Fox haganfox at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Sep 1 17:52:19 CDT 2005

On 9/1/05, Patrick R. Michaud <pmichaud at pobox.com> wrote:
> >     >>comment<<
> >     keywords: graphics pictures photos
> >     >><<
> >
> > to the bottom of the PmWiki.Images page.
> >
> > (Is there a better way to do it?)
>
> How about...?
>
>     (:keywords graphics pictures photos:)

Forgot about (:keywords:).  I switched it over.

I think

    (:keywords graphics, pictures, photos:)

makes for a better meta tag.

Could it be possible to start with a list of default keywords and let
(:keywords:) add to the list?

Currently each instance creates another <meta> tag.  It would be nice to put

    (:keywords pmwiki documentation:)

in the group header and

    (:keywords graphics, pictures, photos:)

in the page to get

pictures, photos' />

Better:

    (:keywords "pmwiki documentation":)

in the group header and

    (:keywords graphics pictures photos "three word phrase":)

to get

pictures, photos, three word phrase' />

because I don't think most people would think to add the commas.

Hagan