[pmwiki-users] Getting a different header

Hans design at softflow.co.uk
Sat Oct 29 00:16:52 CDT 2005

Friday, October 28, 2005, 9:45:34 PM, Daniel wrote:
> I've just spent the whole morning trying to figure out how I change the
> pmwiki logo at the top.

> I'm not interested in linking a graphic, I just want to a bigger font on top
> and a smaller font below, like a headline and subhead. I haven't found
> anything outlining how I do that in the documentation.

Any solution will be dependend on the skin you use.

Gemini and Fixflow skins allow the logo to be configured on a wiki
page. You can create a page Site.PageHeader and add your site name and
logo etc there. You can also create group specific Group.Pageheader
pages and have different logos for different groups.
The default text size is set very big, so to get a smaller text
underneath the site name you need to use markup like
Site Title Text\\
[---Site Subtitle  Text---]

Best,
~Hans