[pmwiki-users] PageListTemplates recipe extended

Daniel Scheibler scheibi at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 02:39:50 CDT 2005

2005/10/27, Martin Fick <fick at fgm.com>:
> > >   Any other stuff I should include?  What about
> > > authorization data?  I know Patrick has created a summary
> > > page with authorization. data, but this could easily be done
> > > with this recipe if the data is available.  I haven't looked
> > > into it yet so I don't know where I would get the
> > > authorization data.  If anyone wants this and wants to point
> > > me in the right direction, I will look into adding it.
> >
> > It would be nice, if this will although configurable.
>

> I'm not sure what you mean, could you be a little more
> explicit?
>
> To recreate this page:
>
> http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Test/AuthList
>
> it looks like I would need extra variables ending in:  Read,
> Edit, Attr, Upload

yes, but I think it would be nice, to configure the concrete design in
my personal wiki (column order, make some columns invisible, ...)
To configure this in a ConfigurePage is really nice.

We will see, in which way Patrick this will assist ...

Greets,

Daniel
--
Daniel Scheibler     ========:}       student at