[pmwiki-users] New recipe: ChordPro -- and some custom markup questions

Jeremy Sproat sproaticus at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 21:46:57 CDT 2005

I threw together a new recipe for embedding ChordPro files into wiki
pages.  You can download it at
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/ChordPro

For a demo of the output:

http://oroburos.dyndns.org/wiki/Main/ChordPro
http://oroburos.dyndns.org/wiki/Main/ChordPro?action=source

I have a problem in finishing the recipe.  My function takes a
multi-line block of text from the wiki page and replaces it with
HTML-formatted text.  The problem is, the output text then becomes
input text for other markup.  If I output a line with a leading space,
the line becomes a preformatted block.  Similar problem with a line
with a leading bar ("|") becoming a table block.

Is there a way I can disable some or all markup formatting on the text
I output?  I don't necessarily want to turn off formatting for the
whole page, just the block that I put into the wiki page.

Cheers,
 Jeremy