[pmwiki-users] alternate Page Logo urls?

Waylan Limberg waylan at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 08:44:19 CDT 2005

On 10/24/05, larry stillman <larryjhs at fastmail.fm> wrote:
> I've got minimal php skills, but...
>
> I've managed to set up my own logo, ie but substituing another image for
>
> $PageLogoUrl = "http://www.mysite.net/wiki/wiki.png"; in
> local/config.php
>
> However, that is for my'main' (home page).
>
> I wish to run a number of wikis under groups ie  subheadings in Sidebar,
> but come up with a particular project logo for each.
>
> http://www.mysite .net/wiki/index.php?n=Group1wiki  - a new logo for
> that
>
> http://www.mysite .net/wiki/index.php?n=Group2wiki  - a new logo for
> that etc.

Anything you set in the config file can also be set or overriden in
config files spesific to each group. Simply create a file in the local
directory for that group naming id GroupName.php. So given the above
you would create 2 new files like so:

Group1wiki.php
--------------------------------
<?php>
$PageLogoUrl = "http://www.mysite.net/wiki/group1wiki.png";

Group2wiki.php
<?php>
$PageLogoUrl = "http://www.mysite.net/wiki/group2wiki.png";

Feel free to set any other setting that can be set in the base config
as well. Those conf files are only called if you are in that group, so
PmWiki never sees them if your in a different group.