[pmwiki-users] Re: WikiCalendar and wikiforms

Thomas N. Burg editor at randgaenge.net
Mon Oct 24 18:18:34 CDT 2005

Am 25.10.2005 um 00:06 schrieb John Rankin:

> On Saturday, 22 October 2005 9:51 AM, Thomas N. Burg
> <editor at randgaenge.net> wrote:
>
>> You use a %rfloat% in wikilog.php to position the edit-link I did
>> changed that directly in the wikilog.php. Is there another way to
>> position the edit-link?
>
> I have changed this to %class=editday% so you can now control look
> and placement locally.
>> The edit-link: I'd like to translate it via i18n, is it already in
>> there?
>
> Done in the latest wikilog.php and wikilog-i18n-en.php
>
> The latest wikilog also fixes a bug so it displays this week correctly
> on Sundays.

Everything works great. Thank you!

You know what: the kindergarden wants to have the actual dates next
to this weeks weekday, because they fear that you could mix up the
weeks.

I'm sure that's not a big deal .....

> Thursday, October 20, 2005, 8:55:41 AM, Thomas wrote:
>
>> ?action=editeform does not accept the directives that are in the
>> Groupheader. In my case the Groupheader says (:noleft:)(:noright:)
>> and has some links but the editeform shows left and right and no
>> links.
>>

> Download the latest version of wikiform.php and try it again -- it
> should now include GroupHeader and GroupFooter in the Edit Form view.
> I have successfully been able to hide the left menu with (:noleft:)
> in a GroupHeader.

Works as you described. I can get rid of all the sidebars header and
footers. Thanks

>> BTW: another feature request would be an "edit form"-link for wikilog
>> it works great with the wikiform-script.
>>

> I'm amazed, since I haven't tested this at all! Could you just clarify
> what 'works great' means? I would have expected that when creating a
> new page using the wikiform script that it would name the pages 00001
> 00002 00003 ..., rather than 20051023 20051024 20051025 ...

"Works great" means that it works great with wikiforms I did not try
it with wikilog but that'll change soon ;-)

Thomas