[pmwiki-users] Re: A: markup missing from markup extensions

John Rankin john.rankin at affinity.co.nz
Mon Oct 24 16:05:08 CDT 2005

On Sunday, 23 October 2005 3:19 AM, Daniel Nilsson <bengibollen at gmail.com> wrote:

>While the Q and A is dealt with in PmWiki core, is there a good reason
>to have the same markup in markup extensions? Couldn't the eventual
>differences be dealt with on css/theme level instead?
>
>.danne

In theory, yes. But at the moment, I have a problem I don't know how
to solve. When pmwiki introduced >>faq<< style blocks, this caused a
big problem for the PublishPDF library. So until we have a tidy way
to deal with it, I have left the alternate Q: treatment in the markup
extensions. You can disable it by putting the following line in
config.php, before the include statement:

$MarkupExtensions['q&a'] = false;

I'll spare you the gory details...
--
JR