[pmwiki-users] FixFlow skin & IE weirdness

Michael Kizer mkizer at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 14:23:32 CDT 2005

OK, something weird is going on with my site and the FixFlow skin
(only with IE). The default color scheme is "blue" which includes a
gradient image for the top of the page. I see this image when viewing
my site from FireFox, but not from IE 6.0.
My site: http://www.ivorygate.com/dtsb/Site/StyleOptions?setcolor=blue

I can switch the color scheme to something like Parchment Blue and see
the background image, so I know that PmWiki is able to retrieve images
from the skins directory OK.

I can however see this gradient when I visit the skin author's site (
http://softflow.co.uk/design/Skins/FixFlowSkin?setcolor=blue ), so it
doesn't look like it is an issue with IE, but something wrong with my
site config.

I can't seem to figure out what could be going on here, any ideas?

--
~Michael Kizer
http://Michael.Kizer.ws