[pmwiki-users] Re: WikiCalendar

John Rankin john.rankin at affinity.co.nz
Fri Oct 21 15:15:42 CDT 2005

On Saturday, 22 October 2005 4:34 AM, Thomas N. Burg <editor at randgaenge.net> wrote:

>Am 20.10.2005 um 22:32 schrieb John Rankin:

>> 1. Download and install the latest version of wikilog.php
>>
>> 2. Set $yesterday_today_tomorrow = false;
>>
>> 3. Days with a calendar entry gain an (edit) link
>>
>> 4. Disable this by setting $edit_weekday = false;
>>
>> 5. Edit is PublishPDF-aware and goes away in print views
>>
>> If you have any questions or comments, let me know.
>>
>> --
>> JR
>> --
>> John Rankin
>
>Works as you said. Perfect. Nonetheless I've got two points ;-)
>- The edit-link: I'd like to translate it via i18n, is it already in
>there?

At the moment, it does ([[($date?action=)edit]]) so I'll need to
change that bit of code so it can be translated. Sorry about that.

>- The edit-link an some other parts are controlled within
>wikilog.php. Now if I make changes there i'll loose all if the file
>gets updated. Any chance to change that behaviour

You should not need to change wikilog.php -- everything is a
variable that can be configured. What exactly do you want to
change? If there is something I have hard-coded, we can
easily change it.

If you have a link to a page showing the behaviour you'd like
to change, that would also help.

John

--
JR