[pmwiki-users] Notes and plans for PmWiki 2.1

Xax xax at mclink.it
Fri Oct 21 10:12:26 CDT 2005

Patrick R. Michaud said the following on 21/10/2005 16.56:
> Hello, all-
>
> I just wanted to give everyone an advance look at my plans
> the next few versions of PmWiki, to invite comments and
> suggestions.

Dear Patrick,

I am afraid I am falling in love with PmWiki and I am more afraid I am
going to use it in several installations for a long time.

One feature I badly miss, I already requested and I failed to implement
is a consistent use of alternative file naming in this way:

	/group/this-is-a-page-name/

1. all lowercase
2. hyphens between words
3. trailing slash at the end

This would help me immensely to better integrate pmWiki in my websites
in a consistent way. URLS would be much more accessible, usable and easy
to type and remember.

Whatever you will decide just let me thank you for your wonderful work.

With much appreciation.

Max,
and my (yours!) wikis:

http://www.hyperguru.com/guide/