[pmwiki-users] publishPDF changes skin

John Rankin john.rankin at affinity.co.nz
Sun Oct 16 18:33:23 CDT 2005

On Saturday, 15 October 2005 6:57 AM, nexyufuli evo <noskule at gmx.net> wrote:
>hin john & list
>I did install the publishpdf modul. Very nice work!

Thank you.

>On an Installation with the default wiki-skin I have trouble with the
>header of the page: You can see this on http://pmwiki.netstreams.org/.
>Do you have any Idea where this is comming from?
>grz nos

Yes, I recognise this. The default wikipublisher skin uses an all-text
logo, rather than an image. If you look in
wikipublisher/sample-wp-config.php you will see that

$PageLogoUrl =

whereas pmwiki/sample-config.php says

$PageLogoUrl = "$PubDirUrl/skins/pmwiki/pmwiki-32.gif";

I'd guess that this latter setting is being invoked in your config.php
/after/ the wikipublisher library is loaded.

Try changing it to

$PageLogoUrl =

Let me know if that fixes it.

One benefit of an all text approach is that the logo text
scales up and down if the reader increases or decreases the
text size.

--
JR