[pmwiki-users] mailposts

H. Fox haganfox at users.sourceforge.net
Sun Oct 16 12:27:07 CDT 2005

On 10/16/05, Thomas N. Burg <editor at randgaenge.net> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> is there a way to get rid of the first line - Recent wiki posts:
> (http://wiki.randgaenge.net/Site/AllRecentChanges) - in the sent
> mails. I'd like to have only the relevant pages mentioned. There are
> users that just click the first link and then get lost.
>
> Thanks Thomas

Thomas,

Peering into the mailposts.php script, I find

    $MailPostsMessage - body of message to be sent.  The sequence
      '$MailPostsList' is replaced with the list of changes.

The default value for $MailPostsMessage is

    "Recent wiki posts:\n"
      ."  ($ScriptUrl/$SiteGroup/AllRecentChanges)\n\n\$MailPostsList\n"

Based on that, try

    $MailPostsMessage = "Recent wiki posts:\n\n\$MailPostsList\n";

in your configuration file.

Hagan