[pmwiki-users] LDAP in PmWiki 2.0

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Fri Oct 14 13:28:06 CDT 2005

On Fri, Oct 14, 2005 at 11:24:15AM -0700, Jan Peters wrote:
> Hi there!
>
> we intend to use PmWiki 2.0 as Website for our lab
> (siehe http://www-clmc.usc.edu/~ohanyan/pmwiki.php/ ).
> but we are stuck with the LDAP configuration.
> Does anybody have some experience or further
> documentation on this? Is it really solidly integrated
> into PmWiki?

It's solidly integrated (or at least can be), but so far I haven't
had enough people who have used it or attempted to use it to let
me know where the bottlenecks may be.  I've tested it against the
few LDAP environments that I have available to me, but it could
undoubtedly use a few more features.

I'll be very glad to help with LDAP setup on the PmWiki side of
things, and from that I may be able to provide some useful
documentation.