[pmwiki-users] Contents or WikiWords to expire as a function of time - question.

Waylan Limberg waylan at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 08:25:32 CDT 2005

On 10/12/05, Ivan Teliatnikov <ivan at geosci.usyd.edu.au> wrote:
> Dear friends,
>
> Considering how smart and nice pmwiki is I would not be surprised if
> this feature is already implemented and I simply do not know about it.
>
> If not, it might be an interesting feature to add to pmwiki.
>
> I would like contents on my page or WikiWords to expire and optionally
> become invisible as a function of time. It also would be useful if an
> e-mail warning could be sent to the page owner or to pmwiki master. This
> would be especially useful for using wiki pages as news-board, or to
> post information that expires with time and has to be either removed or
> updated.

Your not the only one. As present (started 2 days ago I believe) there
is a discussion going on here on the list about that very thing. Once
a format is agreed upon, Patrick has promised to implement such a
feature. The discussion started here:
http://pmichaud.com/pipermail/pmwiki-users/2005-October/018835.html
Feel free to follow along and add your input.

--
----
Waylan Limberg
waylan at gmail.com