[pmwiki-users] recent changes problem

Edin Hodzic dino.hodzic at vvond.com
Tue Oct 11 12:36:04 CDT 2005

Hi there,

I have problem with recent changes. Only one change in any of the
*RecentChanges files is stored?!

It is the first change ever made that sticks. Others are dropped.

At the same time, the history shows all the changes.

I tried removing *RecentChanges, but the same thing happens.

I filed a PITS 00552 for this a week ago, but no comments on it yet :-(

I am running 2.0.10, after upgrading from 2.0. Only minimal changes to
the config.php.

Here is the contents of Site.AllRecentChanges:

version=pmwiki-2.0.10 ordered=1 urlencoded=1
agent=Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; .NET CLR
1.1.4322; InfoPath.1)
host=192.168.0.179
name=Site.AllRecentChanges
rev=54
text=* [[Main.WikiSandbox]]  . . . September 30, 2005, at 07:12 PM by
time=1128990434

Any clue?

Thanks.

Edin Hodzic