[pmwiki-users] New Recipe: EditTitle

Waylan Limberg waylan at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 12:34:46 CDT 2005

Just updated to new version. I realized that when the Title input
field is left blank, it was still adding the markup "(:title :)". Of
course, when the page was displayed, PmWiki was smart enough to ignore
this and use the page name anyway, but it seems better IMHO to not add
the markup to begin with.

Perhaps I should offer a way to define default text to display in the
input field when no title is defined and have that work in conjunction
with the (future) ability to force/require a title be given. Your
thoughts?

--
----
Waylan Limberg