[pmwiki-users] Formatting help?

Graham Poole ve4grm at rac.ca
Mon Oct 10 03:00:24 CDT 2005

So I'm having a bit of trouble formatting my wiki (2.0.6).  I use a free host
that puts a banner ad as soon as the <body> tag shows up on the page.  It worked
just fine, up until a few days ago, and then, well, it does this:

http://redmage.siteburg.com/pmwiki/

so instead of a banner, I get

'); } // -->

and the formatting of the page screws up.  This confuses me to no end, as I
hadn't actually changed any files (just added some wiki pages) in that time.

So I tried starting with a fresh pmwiki (2.0.10) and it gave me all sorts of
different errors.  I am prepared to start completely from scratch, but can't
figure out the errors.  The new install of pmwiki (fresh out of the zip file, no
alterations) is here:

http://redmage.siteburg.com/pmwiki-new/pmwiki.php

You'll notice the banner shows up, however...

I don't know which would be the best option, or if anyone can help me, but any
help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Graham Poole