[pmwiki-users] problems with clean URLs in 1.0.13 & PHPsuexec

Constantin Basturea cbasturea at gmail.com
Sat Oct 8 20:39:22 CDT 2005

Hi everybody

I'm running a wiki on pmwiki-1.0.13. My webhost started to use PHPsuexec, an
the result is that my clean URLs have changed to the ?pagename= format.

I'm trying to get them back, but probably I'm doing something wrong.

If I enable $EnablePathInfo = 1; all pages are turning blank.

I tried to use mod-rewrite, with the following code in .htaccess:

RewriteEngine on
> RewriteBase /
> RewriteRule ^([A-Z].*) /wiki/pmwiki.php?pagename=$1 [L,qsappend]
> RewriteRule ^wiki /wiki/pmwiki.php [L,qsappend]

and the following settings in config.php:

$ScriptUrl = 'http://www.thenewpr.com/wiki/pmwiki.php';
> $PageUrlFmt = 'http://www.thenewpr.com/wiki/pmwiki.php/$Group/$Title_';
> $PubDirUrl = 'http://www.thenewpr.com/wiki/pub';
> $UploadUrlFmt = 'http://www.thenewpr.com/wiki/uploads';

The effect is that I have clean URLs, but all the pages are displaying the
content of the homepage :(

I would appreciate any help or suggestion.

Thank you so much,
Constantin