[pmwiki-users] CSS: clear : right;

Allister Jenks arj at zkarj.co.nz
Sat Oct 8 03:22:32 CDT 2005

Hi,

How can I apply a CSS rule to a specific table on a wiki page?

Basically, I want to issue a { clear : right } so that the table will
drop below a previously right floated image.  So my page flow goes
'right floated image', 'text', 'table'.  The text appears to the left
of the image, but with wide browser windows, the table also restricts
its width based on the image taking up space on the right.  Trouble is
the table looks too restricted and it is only the top line or two of
50 that are truly restricted.  Clearing to the right would add very
little white space and make the table spread out a bit better.

--
Thanks,

Allister