[pmwiki-users] RE: RE: How to create Directive for Titles

chr at home.se chr at home.se
Fri Oct 7 13:19:20 CDT 2005

On Fri, 7 Oct 2005, Miller, Joshua wrote:

> Christian,

Hi Joshua,

Would you mind bottom-post when talking with me? (I get so confused
otherwise - the drawback of following to many lists and threads
simultaneously...:-)

> That didn't work...I still get this:
>
> (:title TypePageTitle:)
> !{Welcome} Page Title
>
> I'm going to go through my PHP books and see if I can find something...
> I'll let you know if I do...

Unfortunately I don't think that'll help... Patrick is needed for this
one. I think it's some magic in the GUI-code that does this, or it's
the function FmtPageName().

The question might be how to escape something like '$Titlespaced' from
FmtPageName() - I fiddled with it for a little while to no avail myself.

cheers
/C