[pmwiki-users] Possible bug with Pagelist and showing titles instead of page names

fever fever at gmx.org
Mon Oct 3 17:36:53 CDT 2005

On Sunday I sent out my question about the problems with not being able to
show titles instead of pagenames. It seems to be a small bug. Here are the
details why I think it is a bug, and a hint about how perhaps to solve it:

Old part:
1) In config.php I created the additional line:

2) In the dictindex.php script I replaced the two instances of $Name with
$Titlespaced as proposed on http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/DictIndex

3) I then create a sample page in Help.SamplePage with the content:
(:title XXXXX :)
The title of the appears correctly as XXXXX.

4) I then create another sample page Help.ListAllPages with the content:
(:pagelist fmt=bygroup:).
The page lists all pages from my local wiki.

5) My Sample Page is shown on the rendered pagelist result with
Help/
    SamplePage - SamplePage

New part:
6) I installed the cookbook TiledLinks and include the following line before
the pagelist command:
%comment% [[SamplePage | +]]

7) The result is correctly shown as
Help/
    SamplePage - XXXXX

Side note: I also use
include_once('cookbook/dictindex.php');

Anyone knows how to fix that? I do need page titles instead of page names in
the indices of the wiki.

Thanks,
DerWolf