[pmwiki-users] help needed - URL structure (take 2 :)

Constantin Basturea cbasturea at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 21:31:00 CDT 2005

(Short recap: my host changed the settings for PHP, so it runs like me,
rather than as the web server. This caused a change in the structure of
URLs, and I'm trying to get back to the "old" structure now.)

I was in contact with the guys that are hosting my wiki, and they found a
bug in the program that sits in between their web server and PHP (it relies
on the fact that the last slash (/) in a URL should come right before the
php script's filename).

They fixed the bug, so now the "old" URL for my homepage is now working:
http://www.thenewpr.com/wiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Home

But the problem is still not solved: the default setting for all the page is
still the one with ?pagename.

Is there something I can do to correct this?

Thank you!

Constantin