[pmwiki-users] Pagelist with titles instead of page names

fever fever at gmx.org
Sun Oct 2 13:06:53 CDT 2005

There are some instructions on
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/PagelistExplained as to how tweak the
pagelist function to list the titles of pages instead of names. But it does
not work in my case. Here is what I did:

- In config.php I created the additional line:

- Shortly below that line I have the inclusion of the cookbook dictindex.php
include_once('cookbook/dictindex.php');

- In the dictindex.php script I replaced the two instances of $Name with
$Titlespaced.

- I then create a sample page in Help.SamplePage with the content:
(:title XXXXX :)
The title of the appears correctly as XXXXX.

- I then create another sample page Help.ListAllPages with the content:
(:pagelist fmt=bygroup:).
The page lists all pages from my local wiki.

But I can still see "SamplePage" instead of "XXXXX"! Does the cookbook
dictindex.php not work together with the the tweak mentioned above? Or did I
mess something up by changing the dicindex content?

Thanks in advance,
DerWolf