[pmwiki-users] Wiki Passwords

Dan Weber webmaster at drwhosting.net
Wed Nov 30 16:23:36 CST 2005

I have looked through the PmWiki documentation and most of the mailing
list archive but I was unable to find an answer to the following:

One can assign passwords or userids to single Wiki pages or groups with
the ?action=attr method. Is there a way to see what passwords are
currently assigned to a page and selectively delete some, instead of
having to clear them all and add the ones again that are to be kept? It
would be nice if the attribute form would show the currently applied
passwords.

If using the AuthUser script, how can a user change his/her password?
Is it even possible?

Thanks
Dan, a PmWiki newbie