[pmwiki-users] Section 508 compliance

Paul Lewis paull at usca.edu
Tue Nov 29 10:17:17 CST 2005

We have a new disability coordinator on our campus. Looks like she's
going to be pushing for Section 508 compliance for campus web sites.
 From my conversation with her, it appears that she has never heard of
XHTML or W3C.

Are there any plans to build Section 508 compliance into PmWiki or is
this something I should just be able work out for myself using the Bobby
service and adding image alt tags and table descriptions?

Thanks,
Paul

--
Paul H. Lewis