[pmwiki-users] newbie help needed!!

DaveG pmwiki at solidgone.com
Mon Nov 28 18:54:03 CST 2005

In order to make your sites root index.html editable as a wiki, you'd
need to pull the content of the original html into a wiki. Basically
convert your existing site into wiki format. Simply adding the Edit link
to an existing html page isn't going to allow that page to be editable.

You can either manually convert the HTML into wiki format, or use a tool
to do that for you (http://diberri.dyndns.org/html2wiki.html). You'd
then need to point your sites root index.html to the wiki page you
create under the wiki.

  ~ ~ Dave