HTML-only mails (was: [pmwiki-users] Workflow?)

Henrik Bechmann henrik at bechmannsoftware.com
Mon Nov 28 10:53:46 CST 2005

>>Is it somehow possible to block text/html messages that are sent to the list?

I have in the past sent messages that have been completely stripped,
with replacement text something to the effect that an HTML section has
been removed.

So now I have to set each message explicitly to text only, a PITA.
Basically, I don't get it - I use Thunderbird, and the list software
seems unhappy with me just generating a message to the list in a
straightforward manner.

- Henrik

--

Henrik Bechmann