[pmwiki-users] Path problem running in chroot'd environment

brian at pongonova.net brian at pongonova.net
Fri Nov 25 21:51:39 CST 2005

OK, this appears to be a bug with OpenBSD/apache/PHP...something in
pmwiki is triggering a segfault.  A quick perusal of the PHP bug DB
indicates several reports of segfaults with various versions of PHP
and OpenBSD over the past couple of years, from a variety of alleged
causes.  Guess PHP on OpenBSD isn't such a good idea after all...

  --Brian