[pmwiki-users] pagelist bug?

Hans design at softflow.co.uk
Thu Nov 24 08:18:03 CST 2005

I think this got lost yesterday in the excitement over
the wonderful chess notation recipe:

To display page titles rather than names in the default format of
pagelist (fmt=bygroup) one can set in config.php:

but the results are not consistent when (:pagelist :) lists pages from
other groups via group=OtherGroup, i.e. the results are page names not
titles.
Also using order=time, or order=size and its negative forms will
result in titles being shown, but order=name will show page names,
even when using (:pagelist group={$Group} ... :).
So the results are not what is hoped for.
you can see it here:
http://softflow.co.uk/design/Test2/PagelistTest
All pages listed have titles set.

====
Something else just bothered me when I set up these testpages:
you can see at
http://softflow.co.uk/design/TestGroup2/Test1
that the {$FullName} on the page is displayed with a group name which
looks like a "page yet to be created" link. And I had real trouble
creating the pages in this group. The edit window wanted to open the
new page in a different group, not in TestGroup2.

--
Best regards,
 Hans