[pmwiki-users] Re: (:pagelist:) problem

Hans design at softflow.co.uk
Wed Nov 23 03:17:16 CST 2005

Wednesday, November 23, 2005, 8:55:44 AM, Daniel wrote:
> the second (:pagelist:) shows a group one level below.
-->> perhaps THIS could be the problem.
> I've just tested to display the same group, that means:
> "group=$Group" and
> "group=inventar"
> that works fine.
> but if I write "group=InventarComputer" (another group), it doesn't work.

Going to page Inventar/InventarComputer:

(:pagelist group={$Group} list=normal fmt=bygroup :)

(:pagelist group=InventarComputer list=normal fmt=bygroup :)

I see two lists:
first displaying pages from group Inventar,
second from group InventarComputer.

This is exactly as it is to be expected from the markup.

So wo ist das Problem?

Best,
~Hans