[pmwiki-users] Re: Re: Flagging Bare Wikiwords . . .

chr at home.se chr at home.se
Tue Nov 22 09:46:18 CST 2005

On Mon, 21 Nov 2005, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:

> On Mon, Nov 21, 2005 at 12:17:09AM +0100, chr at home.se wrote:
> > One way to enable wikiwords for a single page is to create a separate
> > file, config/Group.Page.php, that enables wikiwords for that page only.
>
> Another way is to put "(:linkwikiwords:)" at the top of the page.

I was preferring a solution where I wouldn't have to touch each page,
although here I'd instead be touching configuration page for each page...
Anyway, I think your solutions in the other posts about this should be
pretty good. Now it just needs to be combined with something that allows
you to get a list of the pages where you have this problem (so that you
manually can go and fix it).

regards
/C