[pmwiki-users] is there a way to customize the password prompts for each page?

Neil Herber nospam at eton.ca
Mon Nov 21 11:47:16 CST 2005

I know this subject comes up now and again, but I can't remember or
find the answer.

For a page that is read protected, is there a way to have a
customized password hint for that page?

For example: I often read protect pages on my public wiki when I only
want friends or family to read the pages. I would like to  have a
per-page password prompt of the form "Enter my mother's first name..."

What I end up doing now is having 2 pages. One which has the
"published URL" and a link to the protected page with a password hint.

Neil

Neil Herber
Corporate info at http://www.eton.ca/
Tel: (613) 829-4668