[pmwiki-users] Warning message

Doug dougp at ispinn.com
Sat Nov 19 16:48:45 CST 2005

Hi.

I *think* I'm using 2.0b21. (How do I verify this?)

I installed the cookbook entries for

     rename.php

and

     renamehelper.php

using (include_once for each) and started getting a warning message:

     Warning:
     Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at
     d:\html\users\ispinncom\html\wiki\local\config.php:342) in
     d:\html\users\ispinncom\html\wiki\pmwiki.php on line 699

[ Line 698, 699, 700 follow]
  if ($fmt == 'headers:') {
    foreach($HTTPHeaders as $h) (@$sent++) ? @header($h) : header($h);
    return;

[config.php only has 171 lines]

I researched the error and I believe I have two options:

     1) Update to the latest pmwiki, or
     2) Undo the add of rename and renamehelper.

Can I do (2) by simply editing config.php or pmwiki.php and removing
lines that were added from including rename and renamehelper?

Thanks,

Doug Parker
Clermont FL
USA