[pmwiki-users] error in .htpasswd - Auth

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Fri Nov 18 13:08:22 CST 2005

On Fri, Nov 18, 2005 at 04:24:57PM +0100, Patrick Ogay wrote:
> Hallo Patrick,
>
> Can you make a short statment, whether you think that my authuser
> problem is a problem of my environment?
> When I see the response caused by my posting, I guess this feature was
> used rarely until now.

I'll do a short statement now, followed by a longer on a bit later.

I'm thinking it must be a problem with the configuration or environment;
even though your messages haven't gotten much response, I do know that
there are several people who are using authuser with .htpasswd files
of various sorts and getting it to work.

Lemme review your latest message/config and I'll see what I can
figure out.