[pmwiki-users] PmWiki Uploads Enabling Problem

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Tue Nov 15 12:58:42 CST 2005

On Tue, Nov 15, 2005 at 11:03:18AM -0500, Lowman, Leslie (Greenville) wrote:
> Thank you, Patrick, for your response.
>
> I have tried the upload folder outside the pub folder with no luck.  Also,
> could this be about permissions?  I am trying to run this on a machine that
> was formatted with Win2000 on a FAT32 (no permissions to customize).

Well, if you're running Win2000 on a FAT32 then permissions should
definitely not be an issue.  So, I'm not sure why you're having
difficulty.

Out of curiosity, what webserver are you running this with?

And would it be possible for me to see a copy of your config.php
and/or farmconfig.php files, just to double check?

Is the site publicly available where we could perhaps take a look...?

Pm