[pmwiki-users] Re: more pagelist stuff

chr at home.se chr at home.se
Mon Nov 14 09:14:49 CST 2005

On Mon, 14 Nov 2005, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:

> > What I think I would like to do with this is generate a list of the
> > categories that a page is in, with something like:
> > (:pagelist linkfrom=$FullName group=category ... :)
>
> Why would one need to be generated as opposed to simply being
> written as a list?

As for why you would like to generate the list of categories a page
belongs to: I'm using a hack that allows me to list all categories the
current page belongs to in the group header. It's quite nice, although I'm
using a horizontal list rather than an itemized list. In addition, if the
page doesn't belong to any page, the text "please categorise this page" is
shown instead.

/Christian