[pmwiki-users] PmWiki Calendar Shows past Events as 'Upcoming'?

Roy monkeybots at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 09:53:39 CST 2005

Excellent. That works great. This is really useful, I appreciate the
work to build and update this.

I followed the instructions and have the calendar in the PmCal group.
I am also linking this calendar from the Main group (using the Cal=
parameter) and displaying the text listing. But, each entry is
displaying the other group name in the header.

Saturday, November 12, 2005 (PmCal)
Katrina Relief
Bake Sale - Japanese Language School
9:00am - 12:00noon, Multipurpose Room

Sunday, November 13, 2005 (PmCal)
Eitaikyo Service
Special guest speaker Rev Dr. William Masuda of the Palo Alto Buddhist Temple

Is there an easy way to make it so the (GROUP) name won't appear?

Roy