[pmwiki-users] Re: how to create pagelist with description?

chr at home.se chr at home.se
Thu Nov 10 12:42:47 CST 2005

On Wed, 9 Nov 2005, Frans Meulenbroeks wrote:

> I want to create a pagelist with a short oneliner
> description per page.

> etc, I would a list like
>
> Profiles
>     John Doe    Founder of the Doe family.
>     Jane Doe    The only smart Doe (married into the family)

A while back I got something like this working using John's
"teaser"-markup. Unfortunately I can't remember what happened with that
work. The thing used a special argument to (:pagelist:) which made it
extract the "teaser" from the pages in the list and append it.

If you're interested, I can look into this some more and see what I can
remember.

/C