[pmwiki-users] how to create pagelist with description?

Frans Meulenbroeks fransmeulenbroeks at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 9 12:35:42 CST 2005

Hi Martin,

Thanks for your help.
I don't think my pmwiki syntax was up to this level to
invent this on my own.
I've played around with it and actually this indeed
*almost* does what I want.

I noticed one thing I would like to see different, but
don't know how to realise.
If the first line of the include contains formatting
this is also given in the table.

So if the include file starts with
! something
I get the something text in the large font in the
index page as well.

I've updated the test sample to demo this.
Is there a way around this?

Otherwise this perfectly fits my needs.

Thanks alot, Frans.

PS: this is for the nslu2 wiki at www.nslu2-linux.org