[pmwiki-users] how to create pagelist with description?

Frans Meulenbroeks fransmeulenbroeks at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 9 11:18:57 CST 2005

Hi,

I want to create a pagelist with a short oneliner
description per page.

Making the pagelist was simple:

(:pagelist group=Profiles list=normal:)

But how do I get a description (similar to
AllRecentChanges) in my list.

Effectively what I want to do is to have a Profiles
group where every user can leave his profile if
desired. So instead of getting a list like

Profiles
    John Doe
    Jane Doe

etc, I would a list like

Profiles
    John Doe    Founder of the Doe family.
    Jane Doe    The only smart Doe (married into the
family)

etc.
Preferably I would like to use the first heading of
the page, but if a special directive is needed that is
also OK.

Is there a way to achieve what I want??

Thanks alot!

Frans.