[pmwiki-users] A fundraising thermometer (PHP script to draw an image) within pmwiki

Joachim Durchholz jo at durchholz.org
Wed Nov 2 04:48:18 CST 2005

Wendell Brown schrieb:
> David Sovinski wrote:
>
>> I found this free fundraising thermometer written in PHP.
>> http://www.arkie.net/~scripts/thermometer/
>> however I have no idea how to call the script from within pmwiki.
>
> It's actually surprisingly easy, simply include the link to your copy of
> the script (with the necessary parameters) and put  the following after it:
>
> ?format=.png

Ah, right. I overlooked that the .php file directly returns the image,
instead of writing to a file, which makes the recipe applicable. I
recommend going by Wendell's advice.

 > WOW, it's a small world, I wrote that script.  :)

Do you want to GPL it, or place a Creative Commons license on it? As it
is, nobody except you and those explicitly authorised by you may use it.
(See http://creativecommons.org/about/licenses/ on CC licensing.)

Regards,
Jo