[pmwiki-users] PmCal - Print list

Chris Cox ccox at airmail.net
Tue Nov 1 17:04:44 CST 2005

Erik Haagensen wrote:
> I'm trying the PmCal.and generate a list of events next 4 months by using
> the
> [[Kalender?monthsahead=4&monthsback=0&caltype=text | Next 4 months]] .
> Page shows up fine , but when choosing Print there is nothing but 'Next 4
> months'.

Actually... both forget and remember what I just said... :)

If this is the case, it's just a link, the calendar should not show.
The only way to get the calendar to show is with a (:pmcal:)
markup.  But I think you may have actually been asking about
the difference between GroupFooter and GroupPrintFooter which
I answered in my prior response.

Just to be clear though...

My guess is that
[[Kalender?monthsahead=4&monthsback=0&caltype=text | Next 4 months]]
is on Kalendar/Kalendar... and that (:pmcal:) is in the
GroupFooter... again, just place:
(:include GroupFooter:)
inside of GroupPrintFooter and that should work.

Is this site on the internet? (just curious)
Thanks,
Chris