[pmwiki-users] Credit managment

Peter Brink peter.brink at brinkdata.se
Tue May 31 07:16:15 CDT 2005

On another mailinglist, cc-licenses (see the thread started by the message:
http://lists.ibiblio.org/pipermail/cc-licenses/2005-May/002313.html [it's
quite a long thread...]), there's has been some discussions on how to best
manage credits and attributions on a wiki.

I've reviewed the cookbook recipes that tangents credit management and while
it's possible to easily show all contributors to a page or track down what
pages an author has contributed to, I think it would be nice if there was a
script that could list everyone that has contributed to the wiki. This way an
administrator could easily set up a credits page.

Any ideas on how to go about devising such a script?

/Peter Brink