[pmwiki-users] Italian translation for V2

Ugo Mariani ugo at sinet.it
Mon May 23 03:33:04 CDT 2005

On Saturday 21 May 2005 11:55, Stefano wrote:
> IN a month or so i thingk i'll have some time for PMWiki and I will be
> happy to collaborate.

Thanks, any help at all will be very welcome.

> Are you going to st up a specific space for it translation or are u
> using space on pmwiki.org space like other languages does ?

I'm using pmwiki.org, I feel that's the best place for it, so it can one day
be included in the distributiion. The start page for the translation is:

http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWikiIt/PmWikiIt

Any suggestions or corrections are welcome, and should be noted in the
PmWikiIt page or in this list.

-Ugo
--