[pmwiki-users] interMap question

Radu radu at monicsoft.net
Thu May 19 08:41:41 CDT 2005

I forgot to mention a question I had some time ago.

Is there already an implementation, or would it be easy to add a way to
have intermap strings available in php for templating and recipe purposes?

Something like $IMP_Rel (or even interMapPath('Rel') that would handle
graciously cases in which 'Rel' is not defined in the array)? I mean, I
have an idea of how to do it (some code that declares variables out of the
$InterMapFiles array), but I want to know if there's something already in
place or if you people figure out some reason why this is not a good idea
(or why it's not done in the foreach loop from pmwiki.php).

Cheers,
Radu
(www.monicsoft.net)