[pmwiki-users] nothing append

Radu radu at monicsoft.net
Thu May 12 16:00:35 CDT 2005

No idea about version 1. As for version2...

Without an address we can look at, it seems that your $PubDirUrl string
needs to change. Especially if you say the wikis work on MacOS and then you
upload it on a linux server, you WILL have to make sure that (at least)
$PubDirUrl and $ScriptUrl are changed to point to their locations on the
new server. If you use uploads, check out $UploadDir too.

At 01:12 AM 5/13/2005, pfondimare wrote:

>I've change nothing but :
>
>two versions does not work on  host (amen.fr), fedora core 3.0, apache 2,
>php 4.3.10,
>but work on my mac OS X and on an other host.

Cheers,
Radu
(www.monicsoft.net)