[pmwiki-users] Current page

Jonathan Scott Duff duff at pobox.com
Sat May 7 14:39:50 CDT 2005

On Sat, May 07, 2005 at 09:18:31PM +0200, Joachim Durchholz wrote:
> given that my previous three questions were met with silence, I'm
> somewhat uncertain whether asking this one is of much use, but you never
> know unless you ask, so here goes:

There's nothing like being warnocked repeatedly. (See
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warnock if you're unfamiliar with the term)

> Is there a way to find the name of the page currently being rendered?
>
> Ordinarily, that's the same as the name of the current wiki page, but
> not when doing, say, the SideBar or an (:included:)d file.

Hmm. I don't think there's anything that annotates where the text came
from. I.e., once an included page is inserted into the stream of text
that pmwiki is processing, it is part of the page as far as pmwiki is
concerned and there is no hint that it was included from some other
page.

AFAIK anyway.  I could be completely wrong.

-Scott
--
Jonathan Scott Duff
duff at pobox.com