[pmwiki-users] Include URL markup

zgrauer at earthlink.net zgrauer at earthlink.net
Thu May 5 15:11:45 CDT 2005

Except that now I am getting several php errors, and the directive is not executed, but instead I get the line
(:includeurl http://www.freechem.org/google.html :) as text (plus link).

I am going to comment out the text for now, just in case someone actually visits the site...

Parse error: parse error in /home/freechem/pmwiki_live/local/config.php on line 154

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/freechem/pmwiki_live/local/config.php:154) in /home/freechem/pmwiki_live/scripts/author.php on line 21

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/freechem/pmwiki_live/local/config.php:154) in /home/freechem/pmwiki_live/pmwiki.php on line 657